• The game
  • ps 4
  • Walkthrough
Light
preview
autor_ico

1324 Video

Views
17955865
Сomments
9733
Likes
216068
Dislikes
0
Duration
02:40
Publication
06.04.2020
Rating
Image Tales of Runeterra: Demacia | “Before Glory” - League of Legends Image Tales of Runeterra: Demacia | “Before Glory” - League of Legends Image Tales of Runeterra: Demacia | “Before Glory” - League of Legends
Tales of Runeterra: Demacia | “Before Glory” - League of Legends
(last modified 06.04.2020 )

Tales of Runeterra: Demacia | “Before Glory” - League of Legends

Two aspiring young warriors sneak into a Demacian training arena, hoping to walk in the footsteps of their heroes, Garen Crownguard and Fiora Laurent.

Cast:

Fiora, the Grand Duelist
Garen, the Might of Demacia
STAND WITH THE KINGDOM OF DEMACIA
Riot Games
© 2017-2020 Riot Games, Inc. RIOT GAMES, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, TEAMFIGHT TACTICS, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: WILD RIFT, LEGENDS OF RUNETERRA, VALORANT, RIOT FORGE and any associated logos are trademarks, service marks, and/or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.
Write Comments on the video
commentator_img

Fill in the comment text

Author

Garen: “Oh Fiora, I love your accent. Say it again, Fiora.” *Fiora whispers in Garen’s ear* Fiora: *”ecsalohnceeee...”*

Author — mostdefinitelynotjosh
Reply
Author

Kid 1: I wanna be a knight! Garen: Cool Kid 2: I wanna be a duelist! Fiora: Awesome Some theoretical third kid: I wanna be a powerful mage! Garen and Fiora: *Hol up*

Author — eat hot chip and lie
Reply
Author

80% of the comment section: *skinny garen* The other 20% of the comment section: *also skinny garen*

Author — Ethan Rey
Reply
Author

Garen in Video: Handsome young man with a deep voice. Garen in-game: Someone straight out of Jojo Part 1.

Author — Shahrooz Smith
Reply